- Vintage Pair Tulip Swivel Lounge Chairs in the Manner of Pierre Paulin
Vintage Pair Tulip Swivel Lounge Chairs in the Manner of Pierre Paulin
A lovely pair of tulip style swivel base lounge chairs in the manner of Pierre Paulin. Foam is soft and pliable, frames are sound and strong and swivel perfectly . The upholstery zip covers are soiled in some areas(see images), but can be machine washed to be made as new, or can simply be recovered in a different material. Excellent welded steel construction, with a grey enamel finish to the base. Great supportive ergonomics and a deeply reclined stance make these perfect for reading, or socializing, and the expressive lines and bright tones make these chairs a joy to use and behold.
- Similar to
- Pierre Paulin (Designer)
- Height: 32 in. (81.28 cm)
- Width: 35 in. (88.9 cm)
- Depth: 32 in. (81.28 cm)
- Seat Height: 18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Mid-Century Modern (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture
- Wear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading. frames and foam perfect. Material is discolored in select areas--see images.