- Vintage Brass & Lacquer Two-Tiered Coffee Table in the Style of Maison Jansen
Vintage Brass & Lacquer Two-Tiered Coffee Table in the Style of Maison Jansen
A lovely vintage two-tiered brass and lacquer coffee table with lightly-smoked glass in the style of Guy Lefevre for Maison Jansen, circa 1975. Interesting metalwork and rectilinear supports, an attractive and well-made piece.
- Similar to
- Maison Jansen(Manufacturer)
- Guy Lefevre (Designer)
- Height: 15.38 in. (39.07 cm)
- Width: 49.32 in. (125.28 cm)
- Depth: 29.63 in. (75.27 cm)
- Mid-Century Modern (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Smoked Glass,
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture
- Wear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. sound and strong, scattered surface markings consistent with age and use. overall good original vintage condition.